Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Which One?



So as a Flames fan heading into the playoff season I am looking around for Flames gear that will aid in me cheering them on through their good and bad times. First on the list is a Jersey. Not any jersey though, a red personalized Flames jersey. My dilemma? I just cannot figure out who's name (if not mine) to get! I could get the jersey that I use as my user pic (on blogger), but my last name is all but two letters and I just feel ripped off paying that amount of money for 2 letters! However when it comes to picking my favorite player on the Flames I find myself liking more than 1!

My options are:



1/ Iginla Jersery:
Pros
  • Iggy Rocks!
  • Should be on the team for awhile *crosses fingers*
  • You get your moneys worth because it has an extra C!
Cons
  • Everyone has one

2/ Langkow Jersery:
Pros
  • He helped me place second in my pool!
  • He is having a career year.
  • He is a smaller hockey player who I can relate too
Cons
  • Will he get re-signed?

3/ Lombardi Jersey:
Pros
  • He is having a career year
  • Awesome for the first half of the year
Cons
  • Will he be re-signed?
  • Almost non-existent in the last half

4/ Huselius Jersey:
Pros
  • He is having a career year
  • Not many have his jersey
Cons
  • He's European...I kid, I kid
  • MG likes this one :P

5/ Kiprusoff Jersey:
Pros
  • He's an awesome goalie
Cons
  • I would never get a goalies Jersey

6/ Conroy Jersey:
Pros
  • Former Flame of past Flames playoff run history
  • He's a great guy!
Cons
  • Just not the same with him being #24

7/ Tanguay Jersey:
Pros
  • He is having a career year
  • He is a great play maker
  • Has the same first name
  • Will be here for quite awhile

Cons
  • #40 is such an ugly number...haha


So with all that written down...which one would you pick based on your own personal preferences?