Thursday, December 20, 2007

I got Nothing

Basking in the post-coital glow of a perfect road trip, I find myself struggling to come up with content for the blog. A blank page intimidates me when there's nothing to complain about.

For certain the Flames aren't out of the woods yet. The unlikely surge of offense from Iginla and Huselius could be masking some areas of concern such as...

See? I can't help but start ferreting out the potential source of the next losing streak.

I'll resist the urge. For now, let's stick with the Super Fun Happyness!...

Speaking of which, have you nominated Kristian Huselius for the all-star game? If not, get to work. If so...do so again. Let's see if we can squeeze the Juice into this year's all-star festivities.

PS - I'm perfectly aware that I should be publicly flogged for even thinking of that pun. I am, and will remain, unrepentant however as it was created and employed for a worthy cause.