Friday, September 30, 2005

I Hate Bertuzzi


trophy count comparison.
-Alex 2005

He was an alright guy before the whole Moore incident. But after that, and how the league dealt with it, I just hate every ounce of him. I found this picture on a forum I frequently visit and I must admit that I laughed out loud when I saw it.

This upcoming year will definitely be an interesting one now that Bertuzzi is allowed back in the game. I think players from every team in the league will try to get under his skin and tempt him in any way they can so Mr. Bertuzzi will lose it.

I personally hope he loses it. What tough guy cries? I have never seen Scott Stevens shed a single tear for all his mountain rocking hits. But Mr.Bertuzzi, the little boy in a men's league, realizes he did something bad and cries. The league says they are keeping a close leash on him this year, so lets hope his leash isn't too tight, because I want to see a big tough guy cry on TV again.

I could go on, but I would only be kicking a dead horse. So enjoy the picture and hopefully Mr. Bertuzzi will entertain us with another fit of rage this upcoming season! Go Bert Go.....right out of this league!

Alex.