Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ontario Adventures Await!


Tomorrow morning I'm taking off with MadMac to Eastern Canada to view the Flames in action against the Ottawa Senators. Thanks to some of MM's favorable work connections we were able to score some excellent tickets for the match. Wicked! It'll be my first trip to our nations capital not too mention my first experience cheering for the Flames in enemy territory...hopefully the boys don't repeat Monday night's performance and make me the object of amusement and scorn.

We also may be able to attend Saturday's match against the Maple Leafs, should all things go according to plan. Perhaps we'll run into hockeygirl while we're there? Shouldn'tbe too hard, considering we may end up being the only fans clad in red in the place...

Anyways, Im leaving the blog in the capable hands of CanteloupeHalves and Alex while Im gone. Game overviews would be great guys, although I won't complain if you post more polls accompanied by women instead.

Expect experience and picture posts upon my return next week!