Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alex's Flames 07/08 Wish List

Before the season starts for the Flames I just have a few wishes for the upcoming 07/08 NHL Season.

I wish... (in no particular order)
  • That the Flames do not suck before Christmas
  • That they do not suck after Christmas
  • That the Flames attain 1st place in the NWD...and keep it
  • That Primeau, Nilson and Nolan sustain a season ending injury early on in the season (at the same time too) as to open up space for youngsters from the Quad Cities.
  • That we have a young 4th line with Boyd, Moss and maybe Prust(?).
  • That Warrener is traded...for free.
  • That the Flames be at least .500 or above when on the road this season
  • That Keenan sucks less than Playfair
  • That we don't have scoring problems during this season.
  • That Lombardi gets to Center the first or second lines.
  • if Lombardi does well on the top lines that he is not demoted to the 3rd or 4th lines.
That's it for now I will add more as they come to me while day dreaming in class. Feel free to add your wish list in the comments section!

Edit:

I guess my wish that veteran players Primeau, Nolan and Nilson being injured is a bit harsh. So I'll edit that wish to...

  • That veteran players who do not perform to the best of their abilities be shipped out to make room for younger players from the Quad Cities.
Also as pointed out in MG's comment I also wish:

  • That Huselius' play isn't affected under Keenan's rule.