Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm It

I've been tagged by PB over at One Fan's Perspective (and HG from Double Dion it seems), so I guess I should respond. The current meme doing the rounds is entitled "If I Were a Hockey Player". Here goes!

If I Were a Hockey Player:

Team: Calgary Flames

Uniform #: 18

Position: Center

Nickname: Smartass/Marty McFly

Dream Linemates: Theo Fleury, Martin St. Louis

PP line: Andrei Nazarov, Rene Corbet. I figure a 5 forward PP with these guys would be deadly enough to assuage any SH goals against.

Job: Alternatively launch myself, projectile-like, at opposition defenders. Not to hurt, merely to distract.

Signature Move: An incisive observation humorously phrased and delivered with impeccable timing.

Strengths: An unwavering commitment to point out the faults of the other players on the ice.

Weaknesses: Is Arrogance a weakness?

Injury Problems: Dental issues owing to many, many punches to the mouth.

Equipment: A full facial shield thanks to the above.

Nemesis: Keith Tkachuk. He's eaten bigger things than me in one sitting no doubt.

Scandal Involvement: Seedy pictures of myself in a supermodel sandwich would be leaked to a morbidly curious, but scandalized public. Later it would be discovered that the photos were fabricated. By me.

Who I'd Face in the Cup Finals: The Leafs. Sweep the leafs!

What I'd do With the Cup After the Victory: Doesn't matter. I wouldn't remember any of it the next day.

Would the Media Love Me or Hate Me?: Hate me, no doubt. Because I would probably hate them. Especially Al Strachan.

Tag--> Matt from Battle of Alberta (if he hasn't been tagged already), Chris! From Covered in Oil (assuming he stumbles upon this blog at some point) Kyle from the Real Deal and, if she feels like it, walkinvisible.