Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sign of the times

I rarely use this blog for anything besides hockey analysis, but this is one of those personal posts...

The small start-up/ R&D company I've worked for the last few years is having trouble paying me due to economy-related funding issues. As such, I'm on the look out for part -time or full-time contractual or long-term employment.

I have experience writing and editing business documents ranging from business plans/ executive summaries to producing PPT presentations and investor relation communications. I also have some skills at research and analysis. I have 6 years of formal education invested in business admin (2 years) and a Bachelor of Arts (4 years).

Some of my best work for this space can be browsed here. Anyone interested in my full resume and such can email me @ kent.wilson@gmail.com

This post may not bear any fruit, but I figure it can't hurt to get this kind of thing in front of as many eyeballs as possible.