Sunday, February 11, 2007

Buh Bye....


I'm sure everyone has heard by now about the trade that was made with the Bruins right after the Buffalo/Calgary game last night. For those who haven't, Sutter has traded Andrew Ference and Chuck Kobasew for Brad Stuart and Wayne Primeau. You can read the story here.

Personally I don't much like the trade myself. One reason is I don't like it when Sutter goes out and grabs old Sharks players he has coached (with the exception of Kipper). Second reason is I thought Andrew Ference was actually one of our more solid d-men of late. As for Chuck though, I was getting fed up of watching his inconsistent play and his tendency to fall down when someone breathed on him. But replacing him with W. Primeau wouldn't have been my first choice.

I guess we'll see tonight vs. Detroit how these two will help our team out.

P.S. Too bad it wasn't B. Ference that we got rid of.