Wednesday, September 13, 2006

True Story...

So I ordered a pizza the other day. On my way to pick it up I heard on the local radio sports talk that Zherdev and the BJ's had moved farther apart on their contract negotiations. The announcement prompted the thought "I wonder if Columbus will pursue Carter to fill the hole left by Zherdev. Hell, if they can get him for less than $3 mill for a one year contract, I don't see why not."

An idle thought, didn't take it too seriously. I ate my pizza and promptly forgot about it.

Until today. Apparently Im a prophet. Course, since I didn't bother to mention my prediction to anyone I probably seem more like a bullshit artist in the eyes of anyone reading this.

Sigh. Lesson learned. From here on in I'll post each and every one of my idle musings. Kinda like Eklund, I suppose, except they'll have some measure of thought behind them...