Friday, March 06, 2009

Another Flames gameday - Canes Country

- Another day, another gameday thread at SBN. Thanks to those of you who stopped by and commented last night. To anyone who hasn't, you should give it a try - SBN's functionality makes commenting and following a gamethread really smooth and easy. I know, I know - signing up for an 'account' is a pain in the ass. It doesn't take very long though and once you're done, you're done. Then you can go visit Mirtle at From the Rink and tell him how wrong he is about everything.

- I'm back liveblogging for the score this evening. Here's the link if you want to following along there instead (as well).

- Has anyone else had problems clicking the red "stats" button below the game scores at NHL.com? I was having issues with both firefox and safari (nothing would happen when I clicked the button to see the extended stats, etc), but figured out a go-around: when you type in www.nhl.com/scores, your browser will re-direct you to www2.nhl.com/scores. Simply highlight the "2" in the www string in the address, delete it and press enter. Your browser should refresh at www.nhl.com/scores where the stats button is actually active.

Of course, I don't know if this has been an issue for anyone else. If not, please ignore my rambling.