Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flames @ Vancower Preview

First, let's get my reaction to last night's gut punch loss out of the way -

FUCKALSKDALSDKFJNUPTHESDLKFGJNDSDARKAREALWITHAKDFGKNDGOLFCLUB!!

Anyways, that said, the Flames have a chance to make it alright tonight by beating the suddenly terrible Vancouver Canucks (by suddenly, I of course mean "consistently and forever*").

If anyone is looking to harass some unfortunate 'Nucks fans, take a spin over to Waiting for Stanley where frequent BofA commenter and actually sort-of-alright-Vancouver follower temujin will apparently be live-blogging tonight's match. Go for the insulting game day graphic. Stay for the gloating.

Prediction - Alex Burrows acts like a douchebag.

*PS - I assume everyone's heard that Big Bert is now suing Crawford with the "he made me gone and dun it!" offense, re: the Moore incident. I know it's been said before but it bears repeating: what a despicable reptile Bertuzzi is.