Friday, July 25, 2008

Five Hole Fanatics signs UFA

Name's Joe, Cynical Joe. Cynicism is my business and business is good. Uhmm.. not really, actually I'm not nearly cynical enough. Long time listener and first time contributor, MetroGnome kindly invited me to participate in FHF and I figure I've got the two things every Flame blogger needs: 1) I hate the Oilers and 2) access to the intraweb thingy. You've probably seen some of my 'work' in the comments section on FHF and BoA and other hockey blogs, but I warn you, you'll be sadly disappointed if you're looking for internal logic, agreement of verb tense, etc. My motto is Ready, Fire, Aim. One of my singular joys in life is to be contrarian so its possible that I don't even really believe some of the things I write (should a blogger confess that?) Feel free to call me on that if you find the cognitive dissonance becoming too much. I'll try not to smash up MG's nice little operation around here, and of course anything objectionable, disagreeable or stoopid is of course my fault and not the responsiblity of MG.