Tuesday, April 07, 2009

News and notes, April 7

- Well, while not ideal it certainly is dramatic. Flames versus Canucks tonight with the NW division on the line. The winner will be showered with praise! The loser will be taunted and booed till my throat is sore! Join the fun at my gamethread. There's also Flames Nation, of course.

- OR...you could swing by the Score where I'll be hosting another liveblog this evening. I expect the Canucks trolls to be thick as flies around a hogs head (unless Vancouver starts losing of course).

- I've been writing a weekly fantasy column for rototimes.com/fanball.com for more than year now, but last week's piece was the first time I really got into discussing and explaining advanced metrics. It'll be interesting to see if it's well-received by the more general readership there.