Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yup. I've been enveloped.

Some of you may be wondering about "The Score" banner at the top there, or the the new McDonalds Ad off to the right.

The truth is, I was scouted over the summer and asked to join the Scores burgeoning blog network. Some emails were exchanged, things were said, promises were made, broken, and then re-made.

Anyways, the long and short of it is, I've sold out. But not really, as while there indeed will be some banner ads making their rounds, I've still got full control over what goes on around here. So expect more relentless scapegoating, invective filled rants, cruel jabs at the mainstream media and forays into the mathematical (despite my innumeracy).

If you take a gander at the drop down menu on top there, you'll notice a few other well known hockey bloggers have been welcomed into the Score fold as well as myself. Most familiar amongst them would be Oilers-focused Black Dogs Hate Skunks - always a fun read filled with both hockey analysis and gut-busting anecdotes.

Anyways, just wanted to let regulars know what was what.

Also - if the formatting seems nutty for a bit, please ignore. Just working out a few kinks.