Sunday, August 30, 2009

For New Readers

A gracious reader has added me to Stumble Upon recently, resulting in a bit more traffic than usual.

To anyone new to this page, It's been my personal NHL ranting area for the last 5 years or so. It started out as a Flames focused blog, but I have recently moved my Calgary-only thoughts to SBNation and FlamesNation. I also have work that appears on Rotowire.com/Fanball.com (Fantasy hockey advice) and Hockeysfuture.com (Predators prospects).

I recently added a link to the sidebar which links to my favorite articles that have appeared here over the years. Some of them I still refer to every so often today, so please take a few minutes to click through some of my "greatest hits". To any of my regular readers, let me know if one of your favorites is excluded and I'll added it to the list.

As always, thanks for stopping by everyone.