Saturday, August 22, 2009

Me About Town

With things moving along nicely at SBN, I also have some other stuff popping up here and there over the next month:

- My take on the Flames recently appeared in the Score's "Hardcore Hockey Guide", an insert in their Sports Forecaster which appeared on newsstands a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, my name isn't mentioned, just the site (FHF).

- I was also contacted by Adam Proteau of the Hockey News for a blurb on Flames coming season. I'm thinking it will appear in this months or next months issue.

- I also recently contributed a top-20 ranking of Nashville Predator prospects for Hockeys Future which should be appearing shortly. I'm sure the Forechecker will let me know if I made a mess of it or not.

- I'm also finishing up work on the Rototimes/fanball.com Fantasy draft guide, which should come out around the end of the month.

It's been a pretty busy summer, clearly.