Wednesday, February 25, 2009

May I present...

Matchsticks and gasoline.

Im playing with the big boys now!

I'd like to get an active Flames community going at my new digs, so please head over and have a read. You can also get involved with fanposts and fanshots and all sorts of other fancy SBN apps. There's lots of interesting stuff coming out of SBN these days and they have a great stable of bloggers under their umbrella.

As for this space, I won't abandon it. This will be a "base of operations" for me, where I'll link to my various stories across the web as well as address general NHL stuff that catches my interest. Long, rambling pieces like "The trouble with drafting goalies" will go up here, for instance.

My Flames-centric thoughts will appear almost exclusively elsewhere from now on, however. Im going to take an irreverent tact with my work at Flamesnation, while gameday posts and more serious stats-based inquiries will happen at Matchsticks.

It's Brave New World people.